Whether your chorus has 10 singers or many more, what a singers wear matters. On one members look should distract (see rules below) from the music and communicate a level of seriousness that brings reverence to our choirs mission. All attire should complement the singer and bring glory to the audience of “One” we perform for.
(Cummerbund/bowtie will be issued for Concert Choir members)
(A formal dress will be issued to all girls in Concert Choir)
Black Skirt; OR
Black Dress Socks
Full Black Dress
- Simple jewelry ornaments for girls is acceptable.
- Students should NOT wear Sneakers (Tennis shoes) or “Flip Flops” at performances.
- All students should avoid using cologne or perfume during rehearsals or performances.
- Young ladies in Concert Choir will be issued formal dresses for performances.
- Young men in Concert Choir will be issued bow ties & cummerbunds for performances. Jackets for young men are not required, but permitted.
- ** A fee of $20 will be required for damaged or lost apparel.