All rehearsals are held on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of each month (September – May) at the Evangelical Free Church located at 2910 E. Lincoln Street in Bloomington.
If rehearsal is cancelled, you will be notified by 10:30 am by e-mail. The website home page will also be updated with a cancellation notice by 10:30 a.m. Any additional rehearsal information will also be posted on the website. Additional weather cancellation information will be posted on WMBD-TV News 31 (Channel 7) school cancellation service.
- BACHS Rehearsal Schedule 2017-2018
- Treble Choir 1 p.m. – 1:50 p.m. (Room 300)
- Cantate Choir 2 p.m. – 4 p.m. (Room 219)
- Concert Choir 2 p.m. – 4 p.m. (Room 300)
Absences / Attendance
We expect each students to attend each scheduled rehearsal so that our programs are adequately prepared. However, we will allow each student not more than two (2) absences each semester. Parents should e-mail the choir director if their child will be absent for any reason. If a child is out due to extended illness or family circumstances, the parent should contact Mr. Lusk to discuss.
- Each choir director will take attendance at each rehearsal.
Please be respectful of the other activities that may be in progress at the church during our rehearsal times. Remeber that we are guests at the church. The church, nor any of its ministries, does not sponsor. Please DO NOT contact the church office with questions. Instead, contact Mr. Lusk via phone or text at (309) 530-0114.
Remain quiet as you enter the building as other activities may be in progress.
- Arrive early enough to use the bathrooms, pick your music folders and be ready to warm up.
- Students should ONLY bring water bottles to the rehearsal rooms.
- Concert Choir & Cantate Choir members should help replace chairs after each rehearsal.
- All students should return music folders to the folder crates or rehearsal assist for your assigned group.
The primary means of communication for BACHS is e-mail. During the registration process, you will be asked to provide a valid e-mail address for use by the director(s).
If your have questions, you may contact the choir director at: DonLusk1998@yahoo.com.